- Looking forward to the third International Chisinau Marathon?
- Getting ready for one of the races?
- Do you want your friends to get to know about it?
Support Chisinau Marathon by updating your Facebook profile picture, and everyone will get to know about your commitment to training for the marathon. How to do it?
There is a special online service called Twibbon, which allows you to update your user’s profile picture in support of a brand or campaign. In our case, it’s Chisinau Marathon.
After you complete these steps, you’ll get an updated profile picture, featuring the logo of Chisinau Marathon 2017 with running pixel-shaped manikins. So, let’s do it:
Please follow the link: twibbon.com/support/chisinau-marathon
- Step 1. Push the Add to Facebook button and confirm the query in pop-up window;
- Step 2. Use your current profile picture or upload a new photo;
- Step 3. Push the Add Twibbon to Facebook button;
- Step 4. Make it your profile picture by pushing Set as your Facebook profile picture button.
Congratulations! You’ve got a new profile picture in support of Chisinau Marathon 2017!
Share this cool stuff with your friends! Let them all be involved in the third edition of Chisinau Marathon on October 1, 2017.
Once again, registration for the marathon, half-marathon, 10 km and 5 km races is now open at marathon.md. Participation is limited!