Registration for the Chisinau Marathon 2015 is opened!
We are happy to announce that the registration for the first Chisinau Marathon that will take place on April 26, 2015 is now opened!
Online registration is open from February 20, 2015 till April 23, 2015 (inclusive). Additional registration will be held at the Expo (Piața Marii Adunări Naționale) on April 24-25.
Pre-registration is obligatory for all athletes who wish to participate in the following races that will be held during the Chisinau Marathon:
– a marathon (42 km 195 m) – participants over 18 years (born in 1997 and older)*
– a half marathon (21 km) – participants over 18 years (born in 1997 and older)*
– a 10 km race – participants over 16 years (born in 1999 and older)**
– Fun Run (3 км) – no age limit
*Athletes, who are under 18, but who will come of age in 2015, are allowed to participate only if they obtained parental permission.
**Athletes, who are under 18, are allowed to participate only if they obtained parental permission.
The above mentioned races will be competitive, the results will be recorded by the professional timing system, and each participant will receive a unique bib number and a disposable timing chip. Participants of these races have to pay the entry fee.
The cost of the entry fee is of:
- – marathon (42 km 195 m) – 200 MDL
- – half marathon (21 km) – 100 MDL
- – 10 km race – 100 MDL
In order to register for the marathon, you have to complete the registration form and pay the entry fee.
There are several methods of payment:
- – online via Visa, Visa Electron or Master Card
- – bank transfer within the network of Victoria Bank
- – with cash at the office of the company Simpals on the address: 5 Neculce street, until 23.04.2015 inclusively or at the Sport Expo on 24-25.04.2015.
After you have completed your registration and received a confirmation email, you will be officially registered for the Chisinau Marathon 2015.
The marathon organizers reserve the right to cancel your registration if the information provided proves to be false. In this case the entry fee is non-refundable.
Participation in the non-competitive 3 km Fun Run is free.