Under the framework of Chisinau Marathon, the organization Sporter begins to run trainings in running to all interested beginners and amateurs. Future marathon conquerors will be prepared by professional athletes, winners and awardees of many long-distance running competitions, coaches of the running of the club Sporter Run Liviu Croitoru and Vitaly Gheorghita.
Liviu Croitoru is a professional athlete, a multiple champion of the Republic of Moldova, a multiple prize-winner and awardee of international competitions.
Vitaly Gheorghita is the Champion of Balkan marathon. He became the first ever winner of Chisinau marathon (at the maximum distance of 42 km).
Get your jogging clothes and shoes ready, and let’s plan the trainings schedule!
Schedule of trainings, which will start on February 12:
– Wednesday – theory and practice only for beginners
- Time: 19:00 – 19:20 – the theoretical part of the running technique, the runner’s outfit and sneakers, how to dress for the competition, etc.
- 19:20 – 20:00 – running training
- Location: Stadium “Dynamo” (str. Shchusev, 106A)
– Friday – running training for all comers
- Time: 19:00 – 20:00
- Location: Park “Valea Morilor”
– Sunday – long-distance running for everyone
- Time: 10:00
- Location: will be posted in the Sporter Run group, creating an event on facebook on the official website of the Chisinau Marathon.
Run because it’s easy!
Preparatory trainings by Sporter Run Club for the Chisinau Marathon are held absolutely free for everyone!
Contacts: 069959594 – Liviu Croitoru (coach), 079996953 – Mariana Manole (Sporter project manager)