We invite you on a tour through the Moldovan capital in the framework of the International Chisinau Marathon, so you can learn more about this wonderful city, about its history, and see the most beautiful places and sights of Chisinau city.
The tour will take place on April 16th, at 14:00
Meeting place: The Square of the Theatre of Opera and Ballet
The duration of the tour is 2.5 to 3 hours
Price: 450.00 lei ~ 20 euro
Be sure to FILL IN THE QUESTIONNAIRE to take part in the sightseeing tour through Chisinau.
Tourists, accompanied by a qualified guide, will see:
- – the place of the city’s founding,
- – will visit the districts of the capital – Centre, Riscani, Botanica,
- – hear the history and phases of Chisinau development,
- – visit the center of the capital, military glory Memorial “Eternitatya”, see architectural structures – Organ Hall, City Hall building, designed by Italian architect Bernardazzi
- – other architectural creations,
- – will visit the “Square of the Great National Assembly”, the main square of the capital,
- – will visit the Cathedral.
- – in the city park “Stephen the Great”, will see the monument of the Moldavian ruler Stephen the Great, Alley of Moldavian architecture classics, monument of Alexander Pushkin, who lived in Bessarabia in 1820 to 1823 year
- – A visit to the ethnographic museum;
- – Visiting “Fantasy” Shop and buying Moldovan souvenirs;
- – Getting acquainted with the works of folk artists of Moldova
- – Visiting the brand store, selling wines and cognacs
Phone: +373 69 00 70 50
Fill in the application for the sightseeing tour: